JOIN OUR MISSION BY BECOMING A FOOD DONOR PARTNER TODAY!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL
DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS:
- Nourish Now collects donations of all food types (perishable & nonperishable).
- Perishable/Cooked food must be prepared in a licensed commercial kitchen.
- Perishable food which has been outside of the safe temperature zone for more than 2 hours cannot be accepted.
- Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act: Legislation to encourage the donation of food and remove parties from liability in the case of damages.
- FoodStat: Interactive tool to explore data pertaining to Montgomery County’s Food Insecure residents and the collective efforts being taken to bring them lasting food security. A Strategic Initiative of the County Executive.