TO DONATE FOOD,
CALL OUR FOOD RECOVERY HOTLINE AT
- Nourish Now collects donations of all food types (perishable and nonperishable) Monday through Friday, with an on-call system for evenings and weekends.
- Perishable/Cooked food must be prepared in a licensed commercial kitchen.
- Perishable food which has been outside of the safe temperature zone for more than 2 hours cannot be accepted.
- Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act: Legislation to encourage the donation of food and remove parties from liability in the case of damages.
- FoodStat: Interactive tool to explore data pertaining to Montgomery County’s Food Insecure residents and the collective efforts being taken to bring them lasting food security. A Strategic Initiative of the County Executive.